SME'S & AIM LISTED
SME and AIM Listed Company Secretarial Services
Ever increasing levels of regulation are bringing mounting pressure to outsource Company Secretarial work, to ensure access to specific expertise, free up valuable internal resources and drive greater efficiencies.
We provide outsourced Company Secretarial services and the provision of a Company Secretary, Registered Office (if required), assistance with Board meetings, Committees of the Board, General Meetings and AGMs. Drafting of Articles of Association and shareholders agreements, share allotments and transfers, share capital increases, reductions and the creation of new share classes, arranging stamp duty payments; payments of dividends, assistance with record keeping.
We can undertake a Company Health Check; to review the documents and the public filings of the Company and make any required rectifications.
What does a Company Secretary do?
The role of the Company Secretary is to take on some of the Director’s tasks, these may include:
- Maintaining statutory books and legal records;
- Filings at Companies House and HMRC;
- Organising, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of Board meetings and Shareholder meetings including (AGMs); attendance at any Sub-Committees and the taking of minutes;
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising the Directors of the legal, governance aspects of running the Company;
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant Company stakeholders and executive teams
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers;
- Monitoring changes in legislation and best practice and suggesting appropriate action;
- Developing and overseeing systems that ensure the Company complies with its legal and statutory requirements;
- Overseeing compliance of the Companies Risk Register;