SME'S & AIM LISTED
Outsourced Company Secretarial
& Incorporation Services
For lawyers, accountants and property managers who have clients requiring Company Secretarial services.
Do you have clients with Company Secretarial requirements? Tougher economic conditions are bringing mounting pressure for organisations to reduce operating costs and drive greater efficiencies. One way of cutting costs is to outsource Company Secretarial work and processing that is currently undertaken within your own organisation.
This service is essential for lawyers, accountants and property managers, looking to streamline their internal operations. Our outsourcing service has helped professional service provders to reduce operating costs, free up valuable resources, bring in additional expertise while also ensuring the delivery of an enhanced service to their clients.
Work can be white labelled where we do not contact your client, or we can contract directly with the client.
We can provide the following services on an annual basis:
- Provision of Registered Office & Directors Service Addresses
- Acting as Company Secretary
- Prepare & file the annual confirmation Statement with the Registrar of Companies
- Hold the Registers of Directors, Shareholders and Persons of Significant Control
- Advice on compliance with the Companies Act
Further to the above, we are able to offer ad hoc Company Secretarial services, examples include:
- Incorporation of new Companies
- Resignations and appointments of Directors
- Redrafting of the Articles of Association and filing with the Registrar of Companies
- Issuing additional shares
- Drafting resolutions and minutes or attending meetings of the Directors or Shareholders• Checking eligibility & producing share certificates for all Shareholders
- Company Health Check; review of the documents & public filings of the Company
We have a legal obligation to check Proof of ID and Proof of Address. This is to ensure we comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.